with an extensive track record
Our dynamic and smart team stands out for its flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes. It possesses extensive expertise, deep local market understanding, and an impressive track record. Together, we create sustainable value and build trusting relationships with our customers and partners. Their trust is both a responsibility and motivation for us. The success of the ABG Real Estate Group is significantly based on the personality, motivation, competence, and dedication of each team member.
Dr. Thomas Hartmann
Dr. Martin Knof
Dr. Daniel Landgraf
courage and milestones.
ABG was founded in Munich in 1967 with the objective of developing large commercial and residential properties across Germany. In a history stretching back over half a century the company has brought countless building projects to life. ABG has revitalised whole districts, inspired people and achieved milestones.
The new Capital Division offers institutional investors the prospect of participating in the opportunities of the German real estate market.
Assets under management of over EUR 700 million were already built up in the first year.
The previous managing partner, Dr. Rainer Sticken, is leaving the company and retiring.
Ulrich Höller is joining the business as a shareholder and will become the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the now renamed ABG Real Estate Group. A new era begins.
Further joint ventures follow (for example, with the Bayrische Landesbank and DePfa) with the development of landmark projects such as the Millerntor in Hamburg.
- Strategies for climate protection
- Environmental protection
- Use of renewable energies
- Reduction of emissions
- Careful use of raw materials and energy
- Occupational safety
- Health protection
- Compliance with labour rights
- Fair working conditions
- Social commitment
- Compliance with ESG criteria for service providers
- Ethical corporate governance
- Risk and reputation management
- Prevention of corruption
- Independent supervisory structure
- Commitment to compliance with recognised sustainability standards
the sign of the future
Sustainability is a primary concern for the ABG Real Estate Group. We consistently focus on the long-term utility of the building for both people and the ecosystem. All our decisions and business dealings are governed by ESG criteria.
ESG describes the three sustainability-related areas of corporate responsibility: environment, social and governance.
The ABG Real Estate Group sees it as its responsibility to create sustainable values for the future of all its buildings, and to achieve reliable economic growth in co-operation with capital providers and institutional investors.
This is of benefit to all participants in the long term: clients, investors, tenants, society and the environment.
We are happy to shoulder the responsibility we owe to society as project developer and investment and asset manager.
Our partnership with Arabesque, the leading company in the field of digitalisation and ESG-compliance, combines our collective expertise to drive the primary future topic of ESG in the construction and real estate sectors. Arabesque is one of the leading providers of ESG data in the financial services sector and helps to make the sustainability of companies transparent by the use of AI and big data.
ABG is a member of numerous initiatives such as DGNB, the Bundesstiftung Baukultur and the Deutsches Institut für Stadtbaukunst, which work together to promote sustainability in the real estate industry. We are also committed to complying with the recognised sustainability standards of the UN PRI (Principles for Responsible Investment).
Designing the future
together – our memberships
in the real estate industry
We are confident that issues such as sustainable buildings and a responsible attitude towards resources will contribute significantly to successful business in the future.
In order to exert influence and impetus and be pro-active in the co-creation of the real estate economy of the future, we are members of all the important trade associations and organisations in the sector.
We are a company that draws on more than 50 years of real estate expertise and is now setting course for a dynamic, positive future. Become part of our team and shape the positive future of the ABG Real Estate Group together with us. We offer you a new perspective in the real estate world that you can actively help shape. At our respective locations, we are looking for committed employees who enjoy teamwork, have a high level of personal responsibility and are characterised by a genuine passion for investments and real estate. Do you understand what we mean? Then take a look at our current job advertisements and contact us (karriere[at]abg-group.de).
The ABG Real Estate Group was founded in Munich in 1967 and has a successful track record going back over 50 years. The company’s divisions ABG Development, ABG Immobilienmanagement and ABG Capital cover the entire life cycle of a property under one roof, from project development and construction management to letting, financing and investment management. ABG’s focus is on Germany with its own offices in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Cologne and Munich. It employs a staff of around 75 and is primarily active in the planning and development of commercial properties but also residential projects and district developments. Over the last 10 years the group has developed projects with a total investment volume of over Euro 5 billion and the current project pipeline amounts to more than Euro 2.5 billion.
We are currently seeking a company accountant for our teams in Munich and Frankfurt am Main. This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible.
- Pro-active processing of day-to-day bookkeeping activities
- Creation of input VAT notifications
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Co-operation in the preparation of group accounts
- Supporting individual project-related and special assignments
- You will have qualifications in a business-related subject with a focus on accounting & finance and management accounting
- You will have several years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in the real estate sector
- You are well-versed in applications such as DATEV and SAP
- You have a self-motivated, structured and meticulous approach to work, team spirit and a friendly and open manner
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- An exciting working environment in a successful project development group with 50 years’ experience throughout the whole of Germany
- An interesting and varied range of work, performance-related salary, a pleasant office atmosphere and thorough on-the-job training for your new role
- State-of-the-art office
- Efficient decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and an open-door policy
- Potential for further personal and professional development
- Secure job in a company with a successful track record across Germany
- Package of company benefits
IF THIS POSITION IS OF INTEREST TO YOU:
Please send us your detailed application including proposed salary and earliest start date by e-mail to karriere[at]abg-group.de.